WHO CAN APPLY?
HOW CAN I APPLY?
& TRAINING SESSIONS
FC HARLEM GENERAL CODE OF CONDUCT
FC Harlem believes that to develop true Leaders In Our Neighborhoods L.I.O.N we must act in a way that respects ourselves and those around us.
FC Harlem believes in the following principles
- Learn – Keep an open mind.
- On time- Be on time
- Never stop trying
The actions and behaviors of those involved in FC Harlem will affect many youth; therefore it is imperative that all those connected with FC Harlem always engage in conduct that is positive and representative of FC Harlem.
Examples of Conduct Violation:
- Possession or use of drugs/alcohol/tobacco
- Possession of use of a weapon
- Disrespecting and verbally abusing a player, volunteer, coach, parent or staff
- Participating in a gang
- Swearing or displaying obscene, vulgar gestures or language
- Vandalism of FC HARLEM property
FC Harlem staff and coaches are expected to treat players respectfully, consistently and fairly at all times. Parents are asked to be supportive of all players and respect the decisions of the coaches, referees and FC HARLEM staff.
We expect everyone involved with FC Harlem to respect this code of conduct. Any misconduct or inappropriate behavior may result in suspension or expulsion from the organization.